+ BLH1 (60,000 RPM), + BLH1 (50,000 RPM)
Useful to work on the top of the workbench.
R.P.M is shown on a FND to work easily.
Various R.P.M control method
R.P.M can be controlled by Hand and Foot after selecting button Hand or Foot.
R.P.M control function for safety
R.P.M can be controlled min 0~max 50,000 performance. Using Foot speed control within the selected range by R.P.M dial. It optimizes for safety and efficiency. The FND is shown the stood R.P.M. It is convenient to re-operate in same R.P.M.
* 60,000R.P.M can be made to order.
AUTO CRUISE function
Push a 'AUTO CRUISE' button and keep up the constant speed for 3 seconds. Do not need to control the speed by foot or knee after 'Beep' sound. It is maintained the constant speed that is useful for operations that require a constant speed.
Self Diagnosis & Reset function
It diagnoses by itself and shows Error Code (E1, E2, E3) on the FND when it has breakdown and malfunction. Turn the power off and then on again after solving the problem to re-operate this power unit.
Set up the basic mode when turn the power on
• R.P.M control: Foot direction (Foot select).
• Rotation direction: Forward.
• Safety function: Set a hand knob "0" and then can be controlled R.P.M.
• Using with Milling Survey device M1.
• It is the best product for instrument cutting of lab.
• It is very good for works necessary for powerful strength.
• It is excellent for finishing work of mold work with superprecision without swing of vibration bar.
• It is excellent for marking letters or carving on the surface of woods, metals or shellfish.
Specification ( Power Unit : SUPER-BLP6 )